Time for a Home!

It's still winter.  It's Iowa, right?  We could still be experiencing winter in April, and that would not be an unusual thing.  However, make no mistake, the spring selling season has begun.  I am getting calls from clients looking to both buy and sell, and when the homes go on the market, they are going FAST.  

So, what's your goal?  Are you tired of renting?  Has your family outgrown your current home?  Are you ready to downsize?  Whatever the case is, it's a great time to call your agent (that would be me, of course).  Once we determine what your needs are, we'll get started with the basics.  Unless you're buying with cash, the first thing to do is talk to a lender to get approved for a loan.  Having that pre-approval makes for a stronger offer-some sellers won't even entertain your offer if you don't have financing in place.  Next is for the consumer with a house to sell first.  Let's get together so I can do a Cost Market Analysis and see what price range we can get for your house.  Then the fun starts-you tell me your criteria, and we start looking at potential houses!  This process length can vary-I've had people fall in love with the first house they see, and others have had to look for a little while to find that perfect home for their needs.  Either way, I'm here to help weigh pros and cons of each property, and help you with your decision.  

I have reiterated the following to almost all of my clients.  The best way to search for properties is to use a realtor-based search.  With me, I have a my own personal app that updates automatically from the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), which is where only licensed agents can upload their listings.  Sites that aren't affiliated with a specific brokerage, or a specific organization will very often have outdated or inaccurate information, so it's best to look from a accurate and easy to use site.  To download my app onto your cell phone, you can do one of three things: text KW2XENDWC to 87778, go to this link: https://app.kw.com/KW2XENDWC/, OR if you already have the KW app, tap "my agent", and search for Rennie Sarchett to connect directly.

What are you waiting for?  The perfect home awaits!

Comments

Popular Posts